Dan Savage talks to Stephen Colbert.
- SAVAGE: You know who has a single-payer (health insurance) model? Vatican City.
- STEPHEN: Oh, yeah. This is it right there. (Makes the Sign of the Cross.)
- SAVAGE: It covers everything but birth control because altar boys can't get pregnant. When altar boys start getting pregnant, it'll cover birth control too.
- STEPHEN (sardonically): We're gonna gloss over that for a second.
- SAVAGE: As the Catholic Church has done.
I’m like that. Either I forget right away or I never forget.